Get Your SEO Strategy from industry experienced experts.
Dot it media is a Digital Marketing and PR agency serving artists, entrepreneurs & businesses globally since 2019.
Book your FREE consultancy.
Why us for SEO of your Website/ Social media ?
- We will analyzes and optimizes your digital/web content to make sure that your target audience can find your company easily via online searches
- We will develop and execute an SEO strategy to help your business rank well on Google and drive tons of organic traffic to your website.
- We can create tailor-made SEO strategies that suit your budget and help you get the highest returns on your investment.
- We will use wide range of keyword research/planning tools to plan, execute, analyze, and optimize your SEO campaigns.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural” or un-paid (“organic”) search results. SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience.
Building a growing web presence will your business help reach more new customers and prospects while increasing contact with existing customers. Your competitors are growing their web presence, so if you aren’t growing yours then you are falling behind. People search the web for a business, product or service in different ways. Some people use familiar search engines.
A growing web presence also helps develops trust and authority for customers and prospects.The more places your business has a presence, the more likely your business will be found. The more places people see you the bigger and more familiar you are in their minds.
The cost of our services will depend upon the needs of a client. We work with a wide range of businesses and the needs, requirements, desired results and budget can vary.
# A few of the parameters that are evaluated as part of a business engagement include:
- How large is your website?
- How competitive is your business niche or market?
- Where do you currently rank for your most important keywords and where do you want to rank?
- How many keywords would you like to target?
- What is your existing web presence?
- What is the commitment level?
- How active has your business been in social media? Email marketing? Content creation? Video marketing?